Toilet paper roll crafts for kids list you are looking for.
It’s a funny thing how quickly toilet paper rolls can accumulate when everyone is home all day, every day. You can go from one empty roll to many in a blink of an eye. Toilet paper roll crafts for kids are inexpensive to make and fun for the entire family!
The good news is that you can do a lot of fun activities with cardboard tubes, and I am here to get you and your kids started. Let’s get upcycling!
RELATED: Need even more ideas for kids at home? Here’s my favorite list of Play Ideas for Home.
What Kids can do with Paper Rolls (for All Ages).
I know right now, every age can use some innovative invitations to play.
I made sure toddlers, preschoolers, big kids, and even the adults that like to get in on some crafting fun can benefit from this roundup of ideas for paper rolls.
Using supplies we already have at home is essential now, and my goal is to make this cardboard tube a staple item in your art cart or collection bin to use again and again.
RELATED: Looking to paint with your toddler? You must try this genius, mess-free, idea.
I made sure there were many toilet paper roll crafts for kids of all ages!
Inside this post you will find:
- Easy DIY Paper Roll Games and Activities
- Paper Roll Sensory Play
- Paper Roll Craft Ideas
This list is the toilet paper roll activities for kids you need!
RELATED: Quick and easy activities are our jam! See our favorites in our activity cards here.
If you do not have a collection of paper tubes yet, I assure you, they add up fast! Save some of your favorite ideas to Pinterest, and you will be ready in no time! Just like the best toddler toys, play tubes have so much open-ended potential!
40+ ideas for what to make out of cardboard tubes.
Sensory Play with Paper Tubes
Sensory play is a great way to fire up all the senses. Unsure where to start? Try our steps on how to train sensory play with kids.
- Alphabet Drop – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Alphabet Seed Sensory Bin – Growing Book By Book
- Cardboard Rainmakers – Pink Stripey Socks
- DIY Kaleidoscope – Darcy Brain
- Engineering with Paper Tubes – Happily Ever Mom
- Magnetic Tubes – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Music Shakers – Picklebums
- Recycle Sensory Bin – Busy Toddler
- Tubes and Rainbow Rice – Happy Toddler Playtime
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
- Batman Craft – Messy Little Monster
- Cardboard Monsters – The Joy of Sharing
- Cardboard Roll Snake – I Heart Crafty Things
- Cardboard Space Shuttles – A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Caterpillar to Butterfly – Rainy Day Mum
- Heart Binoculars – Happily Ever Mom
- Paper Tube Process Art Sculpture – School Time Snippets
- Paper Tube Bracelet – The Preschool Toolbox
- Paper Roll Fish – The Craft Train
- Recycled Birdhouse Craft – Rhythms of Play
- Rocket Ship Craft – Mommy’s Bundle
- Stick and Bead Mobile (can be made with paper tube) – The Workspace for Children
- Tissue Roll Owls – Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Toilet Paper Car Toys – Kids Crafts
- TP Roll Monsters – Danya Banya
Paper Roll DIY Games and Activities
- ABC Paper Tube Match – Busy Toddler
- Apple Balance – Days with Grey
- Cardboard Catapult – Go Science Kids
- Cardboard Construction Toy – Picklebums
- Feed the Caterpillar – Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Magnetic Marble Run with Paper Tubes – Go Science Kids
- Name Punch Pinata – Adventures in a Box
- Paper Roll Color Maze – Days with Grey
- Paper Roll Scribblers – The Craft Train
- Paper Tube Dominos – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Paper Tube Marble Run – Powerful Mothering
- Pom Pom Tube Ramp– Busy Toddler
- Pom Pom Ramps – Busy Toddler
- Retell Caps for Sale – Days with Grey
- Retell Room on the Broom – Days with Grey
- Retell Mouse Count – Days with Grey
- Roll and Drop Counting Activity – Days with Grey
- Tinker Toys – The Keeper of the Memories
- Toddler Clothespin Pull – Days with Grey