What will your kids DO this holiday season?
Take the guesswork out of your days.
- Activity cards for easy play ideas.
- Seasonal ideas to keep learning fresh and fun.
- PDF calendar to put your plan in place.
You will ADORE these 20 all-new ideas.
Empower your child with skills to thrive.
24 low-prep activities and relatable conversation starters that equip kids for life.
- Order the easy-to-follow activity cards.
- Build the foundation for social-emotional learning.
- Notice a shift in self-confidence and self-regulation as you and your child implement what you practice.
What will your kids do this summer?
Take the guesswork out of your days with the Summertime Bundle.
- Startup Guide creates your summer routine.
- Activity cards have easy activities.
- The PDF calendar puts your plan in place.
Now families, caregivers, and babysitters have a plan.
Activities for kids
Your Simple Plan to a Calmer Morning
Gain the confidence and direction to kickstart your morning routine with play and HOT coffee. The Starter Kit will transform your mornings!
Fall Activities for Kids
Why do the sweetest and most precious days feel so chaotic?
Some days as a parent, you feel completely overrun by your children, tapped out from their boundless energy, and burnt out, feeling like you have to entertain them constantly.
It is a LOT. Far too often, we go through the day in survival mode, forgetting our coffee is still in the microwave.
You don’t have to feel frustrated with your days.
That’s where Days with Grey Comes in
JOIN THE EMAIL LIST
Become an insider with new ideas delivered straight to your inbox every Monday and Wednesday morning.
GET THE STARTER KIT
to learn what to do and what to say to prompt your child to play independently.
SHOP THE STORE
for more activities in the form of “Breakfast Invitations”
Breakfast Invitations are our simple games that inspire creativity and independent play all day long!
Most Recent Activities
Hi, there! I’m Beth! – a mom of three energetic boys and a 13-year veteran teacher with an M.Ed. I know that the journey of parenting is not easy, and I want to be that helping hand for you to find peace (and FUN!) amongst the chaos of parenting young kids.
CHECK OUT THESE FAN FAVORITES!