Hello, October. I welcome you, your pumpkins, and Halloween activities that delight!
If Halloween is your jam, I have got the ideas for you! And I don’t just have a few ideas. I have 31 Halloween activities to fill your entire month of October.
I’ve searched the web (so you don’t have to) for this complete collection of Halloween activities.
Now here is the BEST part. To make things easier, I have each activity lined up with the image above left to right, top to bottom—no more random clicking. Find a photo and match it to the Halloween activity on the list.
Without further ado…here are your 31 ideas for Halloween fun!
RELATED: Like Halloween, but LOVE fall? You must see these 50+ activities for fall.
Halloween activities begin here.
You can bounce around, start at the first activity, and work your way down this list of Halloween activities.
- Sticker Shirt Design – Days with Grey
- Halloween Parade Line Up – Busy Toddler
- Pumpkin Memory – Days with Grey
- Halloween Sensory Eyeball Play – Days with Grey
- Pumpkin Number Scoop – Stay at Home Educator
- Ghost Walk – Toddler Approved
- Spider Dots – Days with Grey
- Eyeball Soup – Days with Grey
- STEM Pumpkin Play – Preschool STEAM
- Black Rice Sensory Bin – Busy Toddler
- Fall Pour and Scoop Sensory Play – Days with Grey
- Monster Puppets – Toddler Approved
- Bat Headband – Fun Fantastic Learning
- Save the Pumpkins – Days with Grey
- Ghost Eyes – Days with Grey
- Halloween Sensory Bin – Busy Toddler
- Retell Room on the Broom – Days with Grey
- Pumpkin Guts Squish Bag – Fun Fantastic Learning
- Try a Peanut-Free Halloween Party – Days with Grey
- DIY Spider Ring – Fun Fantastic Learning
- Pumpkin Faces – Days with Grey
- Bone Painting – Days with Grey
- Painting Pumpkins – Busy Toddler
- Pumpkin Fizz – Busy Toddler
- Halloween Dot Stickers – Busy Toddler
- Sticky Ghost – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Skeleton Crayons – Happily Ever Mom
- Halloween Food Treats – Happily Ever Mom
- Halloween Cutting Cards – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt Bark – Veggies and Virtue
The last activity is trick-or-treating. If you are super ambitious to try something new, try this Monster Color By Number.
Which Halloween activity will you play first?