WONDER: On-Demand Workshop
Take the mystery out of helping
your child learn
Do you want to give your child everything they need to succeed?
But you feel a little bit lost when it comes to your child’s development?
Do you feel like you should be doing more but don’t know where to start?
Do you want to learn some quick easy tools that helps you both thrive?
We know you don’t have time to read through endless books on child development.
That’s why we created WONDER, an online workshop designed for parents. Our goal is simple – give you the essentials you need to help your children succeed in school and beyond – all without taking long-term or expensive classes!
We believe you should have a teacher who can hold your hand and walk you through your child’s learning journey. Imagine the ‘parent-teacher conference’ of your dreams — that happens at your house over coffee (or wine! hey!) and makes you feel completely set up for success — vs pointing out where you or your child is falling short.
Taking the WONDER workshop will make you feel like you have parent superpowers!
You will learn how to easily and naturally facilitate your child’s learning in a way that help you and your child thrive.
With our short videos and easy activities, WONDER gives you what no other program can offer…a hit-the-ground-running learning experience so you can quickly and easily apply your learnings with your children.
In the WONDER workshop, you will gain confidence knowing that you CAN:
- Master the 6 phrases that you need to use in everyday conversations with your child – whether you are picking them up from preschool or sitting down with an activity card
- Know how to meet your child where they are
- Learn ways to get your child back on track when things go ‘off script’
It’s easy to get started!
- Get the course.
- I’ll virtually step into your kitchen (or office or playroom) and walk you through all the things you really need to know to set you and your child up for success.
- Confidently facilitate your child’s learning journey.
“After binge watching 3 videos last night, I felt inspired, motivated, prepared with verbiage and a “game” (what we call it) to have these intentional conversations with my 4.5 year old! If anyone else uses comments before buying a product- get it!– Paula S.