Summer camp is expensive.
Here is how to make summer at home fun. Your activity play plan has arrived!
Here are 52+ ways to entertain your kids at home this summer that can be used again and again.
These preschool alphabet activity cards are different than the rest.
Most preschool alphabet activity cards provide examples of how to teach the letters of the alphabet.
But these activity cards are different.
Inside these cards are action words that provide a kickstart of ideas to reinforce the letters introduced or the letters learned with an engaging play prompt.
Vibrant images on the front.
Detailed list of supplies, what to expect and WHY the play activity is important on the back.
Want quick ideas for summer, yet don’t have time to use Pinterest or Google ideas?
Imagine all of your favorite activities for kids in one place.
A place that is right at your fingertips for instant ideas. As a former Kindergarten teacher, I’ve made a variety of simple, easy to use Alphabet Activity Cards to use as your best bag of tricks for ages 2.5+.
Use these activity cards as your best bag of tricks.
Here’s how we use these alphabet cards.
- Rainy Day – Search for a fun indoor activity.
- Want to Head Outdoors – We have that too!
- Need a quick idea for quiet time – Boom. Also in the pack.
What are alphabet activity cards?
- A quick reference for preschool activities.
- An easy way to integrate learning into playtime.
- A quick resource for families to understand what will be taught in Kindergarten and age-appropriate ways to en courage hands-on learning.
Here’s a look at some of the topics covered:
Let’s allow our preschoolers to EXPLORE different learning styles!
- Fine motor
- Gross motor
- Number sense
- Sensory Play
- Vocabulary development