These preschool alphabet activity cards are different than the rest.
Most preschool alphabet activity cards provide examples of how to teach the letters of the alphabet.
But these activity cards are different and are also printable!
Inside these cards are action words that provide a kickstart of ideas to reinforce the letters introduced or the letters learned.
I’ve made various simple, easy-to-use alphabet activity cards to use as your best bag of tricks.
And guess what? They even align with the skills your preschooler will need upon entering Kindergarten.
RELATED: Find the alphabet cards here!
Here’s how we use these alphabet cards.
- Rainy Day – Search for a fun indoor activity.
- Want to Head Outdoors – We have that too!
- Need a quick idea for quiet time – Boom in the pack.
RELATED: What is letter recognition? Learn all you need to know.
What are alphabet activity cards?
- A quick reference for preschool activities.
- An easy way to integrate learning into playtime.
- It is a quick resource for families to understand what will be taught in Kindergarten and age-appropriate ways to begin now.
The front: an engaging photo, plus letter and topic.
The back: two activities, plus the WHY you are doing the activities.
Here’s a look at some of the topics covered:
Let’s allow our preschoolers to EXPLORE different learning styles!
- Fine Motor
RELATED: Looking to add alphabet toys to your everyday? You will love this collection!
But That’s Not All!
Use the alphabet activity cards to display the alphabet in your home and allow your preschooler to pick activities they would like to try.
You can also add the cards to a ring for a quick ready-made resource to grab and go.